The combination of DNV GL's technical and project expertise, working together with an extensive knowledge and experience over the entire project lifecycle ensures that the wind farm is developed in an optimised, cost effective and timely manner.
DNV GL would be pleased to provide you with a comprehensive service package tailored to meet the specific requirements of your project. Our feasibility, site assessment, and development services include:
- Feasibility studies and economic analyses
- Site assessment and site screening
- GIS mapping and analysis
- Conceptual designs
- Value chain analysis
- Bid evaluation and bid document preparation
- Project design, layouts, and optimization
- Turbine technology and procurement strategies
- Visualization, acoustic and shadow flicker analysis
- Market assessments
- Support to local, regional, and national wind energy programs
- Institutional support and capacity building
- Outreach and education
Please contact us for more details.