Online Data Management
DNV GL's Online Data Management service offer clients an outsourced technical solution for the monitoring and analysis of their on-site resource measurements with 24/7 fully secure, password protected online access to quality controlled data.
DNV GL's Online Data Management service is designed to help clients minimize frequent and detailed investigation of on-site resource measurements while maximizing the value associated with stable, accurate and continuous data collection. Data are physically located at a secure server farm, fully backed up with multiple levels of redundancy. The service allows clients 24/7 secure online access to summary statistics including energy estimates and other critical information pertinent to the early stages of project development. As on-site data measurements are transmitted, received and processed by this automated service, the cleaned data is be checked by an experienced analyst and recent data statistics will be presented on a weekly basis. Routine data checking ensures that problems with equipment are quickly identified and resolved, therefore increasing the value of the data for subsequent use in formal, bankable assessments.
Users of the service also benefit from access to trained staff to help answer questions and provide other supporting development services as required.
Key features of the service include:
- Instant access to your quality-controlled data and monitoring equipment at any time.
- Modern and user friendly interface, incorporating GoogleTM Earth.
- Cleaned data can be downloaded to CSV file. Raw data files can be accessed via secure FTP.
- Downloadable PDF summary data reports.
- Detailed log of all data exclusions e.g. from icing, instrument malfunction, as well as full maintenance records stored in one location.
- Broad range of statistics and graphical analysis derived from your data available at a click, including interactive graphical tools for time series, shadow plots and correlations.
- Detailed mounting configuration of current and historic instruments.
- Storage of mast photos and documents e.g. calibration certificates, maintenance records.
- Estimated energy and capacity factor calculations based on selectable project characteristics.