Hamburg Offshore Wind (HOW) Conference 201320. Feb. 2013 - 21. Feb. 2013 | Hamburg, Germany | [Events 2013] Now in its eleventh year, Hamburg Offshore Wind (HOW) 2013 Conference offers attendees a unique insight into the global offshore wind industry, with a detailed focus on the status of German offshore projects.
This key industry event is renowned for the technical quality of its content and the significant networking opportunities it provides. Attend HOW 2013 to gain a comprehensive insight into the global offshore wind industry, with a detailed focus on the status of German offshore projects. Seize this opportunity to meet high-level decision makers and discuss current developments with manufacturers, developers and operators, financiers, insurance companies and consultants.
Key benefits of the event:
- Gain a unique insight into the progress and future plans of German developers and their technical solutions for the German Bight area.
- Listen to major stakeholders in the German industry discussing the market environment, from their perspective.
- Hear current investment and finance opinions about smart offshore wind investment.
- Understand how the supply chain is prepared to handle specific offshore technical challenges and the high workload expected over the coming years.
- Learn about future turbine technologies and the associated technical requirements. New for HOW 2013: Simultaneous German to English and English to German translation is now available.
'Early bird' rate
Register before 15 December and save up to 100 EUR with our 'early bird' rate.
For more information or to register for the conference, please visit the HOW 2013 conference website.