With a network of local experts around the world, GL Garrad Hassan’s global perspective is informed by local understanding and local resource. The company is uniquely placed to understand the interplay between the technology, geography and environmental conditions, which determine the engineering solutions, and also the policy, economics and regulation, which determine the markets. As a result, its services provide real added-value for clients. When it comes to credentials, GL Garrad Hassan has plenty: it has been the technical authority on wind power for nearly thirty years; its experts are at the forefront of developments in the wave and tidal sector and its achievements in the field of mechanical renewables are now being replicated in solar, its most rapidly growing sector.
DNV GL Merger Approved
The merger between DNV and GL is now approved and the new company - DNV GL – is operational from September 12, 2013.
DNV GL is:
- the world’s largest ship and offshore classification society and a recognised advisor for the maritime industry
- a world-leading independent provider of risk management, technical advisory and technical assurance services to the upstream oil & gas industry
- a world-leading provider of testing, certification and advisory services to companies in the electrical power value chain
- a world-leading provider of software for managing risk and improving asset performance in the energy, process and maritime industry
- and one of the world-leading certification bodies
DNV GL comprises about 17,000 employees across 300 sites in more than 100 countries, and have revenues of EUR 2,500 million per year.
DNV GL Related Links